Thursday, 10 March 2016

Reflection on Email Protocols


I learned from last class about email protocols. For me it was very interest because I didn’t know about it and it was very useful specially 2 step verification and blind copy email.
 
Since the new technology used in the new educational method and students try to avoid wasting time and energy, thus I must use social media to communicate with lecturers and colleagues. It is very important for me as a social media user to know about roles, regulation and safeties. There are some protocols that can help me. I turned on 2 step verification option in my email and use SMS to send me the verification code. Because I need to log on my email everywhere in any computer, now I think my email is more secure than before
.
As a student, some time I have to send email to a group of my classmates or study group. If I send group email, thus everyone can see that I sent email to how many persons and I will uncover email addresses of each group members. Now I can send an email to all of them in a same email with confidentiality by knowing about blind copy.

 After I know about email protocols, I can send email with standard method at each academic communication with respect to the safety of others and with correct subject, title and attachment.

No comments:

Post a Comment